Here are the plans for this week, as I also talked about in class:
Before Class Time on Thursday
- Post (to your blog) a few observations (a paragraph) about one or two of the readings this week.
Thursday during class
- Tim from DTLT will walk the class through some of the possible approaches to creating a project site for your decade, using UMWBlogs/WordPress
- You will meet with your group and begin/continue to plan for the group project sites which are due right after Spring Break. Take good notes.
Thursday (after class)
- Post a brief summary of what your group decided (each of you should post your own summary, then compare notes).
By Tuesday (2/14) at class time
- Have posted your 3rd Research Log Post, discussing your research progress and your findings related to the classroom experiences for your decade.