By end of class, Thursday, April 5: Have detailed work plan with clear assignments for each person in the group.
By class start on Tuesday, April 10: Have made progress on your group’s assignment*, and everyone post a brief bio about your character for the class on your blog.
*Minimum progress defined by group:
- Class Content — clear explanation for plan for class activity
- Photo group — choose 5 photos to recreate with list of supplies, locations needed for each, and plan for what to do with them.
- Clothing/materials — Dress code for students/faculty; list of allowed supplies
- Activities — flesh out specifics about what announcements will be made, which will be discussed casually, fliers made(?). Need details for these and how they will be worked in to class time.
- Academic Content — Schedule and description of class activity for Tuesday, including debate and time for discussion of non-academic activities
- Activities — Outline for how we will work in discussion of non-academic activities on campus.
- Clothing/materials — Advice on dress code for 1950s students (General, Men, hair, makeup, accessories), and school supplies.
- Photo group — Re-creating various historical photographs. Pictures to be taken on Thursday, April 25.
By class start on Thursday April 12: Come prepared to discuss what still needs to be done.
Tuesday, April 17 and/or Thursday, April 19 — class re-creations